Saturday, May 18, 2019

Going to Goa Again !!

Who goes to Goa twice within three weeks huh !

Well,  I am :)

It's fascinating to be able to step out and see how this came about...how the mind works, even ones own.

Last week Vishakha msgd with "want to come to Goa for two days?" and followed it up with "look what Google photos threw back at me today...it's like a sign".

My first response was "ayyo, but I just got back from Goa after a ten day trip no"


We got talking, and then the thinking slowly shifted.......like a whisper.

It was about listening to that whisper.

and it went......it is about spending time together, not about Goa (aaaand it's Goa!)..... she has a super hectic schedule (she's found the days) ......I, on the other hand have a life today that's relatively flexible (why let conditioning rule) ..... and it is just two days (how difficult can that be )

Within the hour I msgd her back saying "I'm in vish....let's do it ".

So off tom ...and what's more, the two days has nicely shifted to three :)

No comments:

Post a Comment