Thursday, May 30, 2019

Birthdays

I simply love birthdays......

A day when you get up feeling on top of the world for no reason other than that you are.

While it's fun to wake up to the nice messages and lovely wishes, it can also be a day to look within. I love to start the day with my diary, go inward ........ clear out cobwebs that might have formed..... open up some windows that might have shut in........let go of stuff ......let in some fresh air.........let that energy flow in freedom.

Invariably that energy flow throws up some new Aha's and Insights.... making something shift from an unconscious space to a conscious space. For this time, I believe I figured out one more layer of my relationship with 'attachment'. Just capturing those can be a process of growth.

There's this poem of Rumi's that represents it so beautifully:


A day to ruminate......and what a nice play on words with Rumi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment