Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Off..... to Isha

An unplanned thought, an unexpected trip..... one that in fact came out of this blog.

So happened that an old post, of an earlier visit to Isha, came up in my analytics page yesterday (someone somewhere read), and something made me also read.

As I read, I got so immersed into the experience, that it started to convert into an invitation to visit kinds...the feeling you know.

Half hour later I find myself messaging Diksha, who's still in Bangalore....

"want to do a two day trip to Isha?"

and I get:

"gosh, that's so random ma" 

"but yeah, sure....when?"

Through the day we're running through possible dates and logistics....thinking bus, flight, cab.....permutations, combinations.

And then I see this msg:

"how about zoom cars? that way this can become the road trip we wanted to do before I left, but couldn't"


I could have hugged her all the way through the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment