Thursday, June 27, 2019

My bestest dabba

True that inspiration can come from anywhere.

I was sitting with my laptop open on my blog page,  realizing that after the involved writings on the Isha visit, I was kind of bereft of ideas or thoughts for a post. 

Spent a while like that.....and bingo !!

The home space, or atleast the kitchen front, is right now in crisis mode as our cooks gone off on two weeks leave........so we've been pretty much fire fighting on the food front. Yesterday first half I had back-to-back sessions, and after each session I was coming up for a breather and saying "ayyo, hungry, hungry, but no time".

At 1.10 pm, I'm still in session (though I need to be at Cognizant in Financial District by 2 pm, which is an almost one hour drive) and I was in for such a nice surprise when I saw a message from diksha saying "wind up bro, you're going to be late" (the surprise was her being so tuned into my schedule).....and what's more..... I come up to find a dabba packed for me. An omg moment.

It was the bestest toasted bread omellete I've ever had, and she'd even put in some walnuts and a five star.

Who wouldn't be touched, and ain't that the bestest !

No comments:

Post a Comment