Friday, August 25, 2017

The Lovable God

Ganesha is really that right? What he evokes are all these really wonderful feelings of love, freedom, fun, art, dance, joy....all lovely feelings.


He's so easy that even children take to him like to no other god. They don't just have to pray to him, they feel empowered enough to even draw him, make him, carry him.....with whatever material ...leaves, vegetables, clay, haldi....he's just so amenable to any form. Even his drawings. He can be seen in two lines or in the ever so many simple or complex, one foot or fifty feet idols that we see. 

Look at how simple this is...lovely (thanks Pascal)


Guess it's being back in Hyd, but I got up to a nice ganesha energy, guess it's all the greetings and ganeshas around. (there's a huge one out my back window). And as I'm wondering what I can do, I suddenly figure that the lamp I light daily is itself a ganesha lamp, no need to do more he seemed to say :)

That's how simple he can make life ....life can be.....beautiful  !

No comments:

Post a Comment