Tuesday, July 9, 2019

What I'll also miss

When I started to blog, I initially had this practice of running every post past Diksha. She was like my editor.

It gradually became more selective 'check this one for flow'....'does this even make sense'.....'this one for segue'......'this one for grammar' (times when she was "did you skip learning commas  ma?").

The other day when I did the post on the Sadhguru quote, I went to her again and she's like, 'what am I looking for'? and I was like "tell if this is even postable?"

And I get  "sure, looks fine"....."and ma, that's the whole thing about a blog right, that they are your thoughts".

Somethings are just pure joy.....hearing stuff like this for instance.....the little affirmations you already know, that yet evoke that warm fuzzy feel.

Also something I'm definitely going to miss.

1 comment:

  1. Why miss.share with her. She can still be the editor.😁

    ReplyDelete