Thursday, July 25, 2019

Day 4 at Perth

Day 4 was first half with Diksha, and second half my own. I was back by about 3. I get off the bus  at a different stop, and am wondering which direction home is... when this lady crosses the road to ask "are you lost?".

And I'm like "not really, but can you tell me how I get to the beach?".

The idea almost popped in because she asked :)

And I did a walk to the beach. A twenty minute walk. Not that I wanted to chill at the beach, but for having stayed so close to the beach it somehow didn't seem to fit that I don't even visit.

This is from where I could see it in the distance


So many people there have boats in their parking lots


Nearing the beach


The ocean facing 'million dollar houses'


The ocean


There were a spattering of people, so I'm guessing this was a more exclusive and non touristy stretch of beach, or maybe it was because it's winter. Anyways, pretty.


No, I didn't take this one. But standing there, gazing at the sea, seeing folks waking around with surf boards, brought to mind an old surfing advt I used to love.....and I could almost get a whiff of the 'old spice'....so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment