Sunday, September 21, 2014

Thanks !

 Courtesy: Google images :)

Flowers blooming in my garden again !

Guess I must be coming back to real normal only now, cause I just realized that I’d all over again forgotten to be grateful, this time to all those who supported us through this crisis of last week.

Ma, who took my first call and only heard me cry, she was here by my side within the day, and she was rock solid. Dhruva said he realized how much it affected her only when she hugged him after the second clear report. Thanks for being my backbone ma. My dad, who was totally shook up as indicated even by his dentist, but didn’t let me see any of it, and stood solid on the ground that this can’t be happening. Praveen who kept talking to me, but said he couldn’t talk to dhruva cos he’d break down himself.

Kamlesh aunty and Janardhan uncle, I don’t know how I could have gone through this without your continuous and detailed inputs in helping me understand the diagnosis and information that was being dumped on us, and all the love and care that came through. Nammu and Bablu for letting us know how much you cared.

Revathi aunty and Mohan uncle, who were constantly there, uncle who kept supporting us through his contact with the hospital and with his Guruvayurappan. Thanks for all those prayers uncle.

Vijji aunty, Dev uncle and Amit, aunty who didn’t call because she said she didn’t have it in her to speak to me, and in that, I understood how much she cared. Amit, who on the other hand kept calling to ask what he could do. Thanks for being my family in Bangalore.

My friends, who understood me and were there only when I needed it, but ensured they were just a call away at all times; Girija and Vishakha, I know exactly how difficult that was and I truly appreciate it. 

The energy pipelines I drew from so so much…….. they really mattered.

Dhruva’s friends and even teachers, who kept his spirits up all along. In fact this message from a teacher from class 9, which was a whole five years ago, really touched me ‘take care and keep in touch….it’s great connecting with you…they don’t make kids like you any more ….I really mean that’

Revathi and Vedant, who were there for him and me through the whole phase. God bless you.

And there’s all the others who I know were there with us through their prayers and wishes.

Adi, out there….for making the miracle happen.

I love how long this post is. Shows how many people care when it matters. Thanks from the heart. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks is a word used so often in a default mode. You have given a whole new meaning to it. Also a few lessons from experience : Never believe blindly even if there are all the back ground
    Push for truth
    Stay focussed
    Emotion to come last.
    Push your trusted ones to stay with you.

    ReplyDelete