Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Driving through the rains

We've been having some torrential rains in Hyderabad.

And if enjoying the rains from home wasn't enough, this last two days has been driving through some of the heaviest rains I've ever driven through.

At a signal I turned off my wipers to just watch the water pour and flow down the windshield.


This evening it felt like driving through streams, there was that much water flowing on the roads. This picture's not mine but I thought it represented it well


What a pretty picture, courtesy Google...also from this evening


While I get that there's water logging and flooding and seeping........and what drive normally takes me an hour took me two hours this evening, one yet can't miss the absolute beauty of the rains too.

Even as I write, it's like in surround sound of thunder and the lightening and heavy heavy rain....and I couldn't not capture the experience here :)

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy despite Nojoy....

    Imagine
    If you decide to enjoy
    Every second of life

    Imagine
    If you decide to commit
    Every minute of life to it

    Imagine
    If you decide to take out
    Every hour dedicated to it

    Imagine
    If you decide to stay put
    Every day in the state of it

    Imagine
    If you decide to breathe in
    Every month brezee of it

    Imagine
    If you decide to weather it
    Every year blissfully in it

    Imagine
    If you decide to complete it
    At the end of quota of it.

    Life is a brezee despite
    Pains, Gains😊 Rains.

    ReplyDelete