Thursday, January 31, 2019

An Intriguing Conversation

This is from yesterday:

I call a friend. She picks up the phone. I hear; "Heeyyy Smithaaaa, did I call you? or did you call me?"

I was naturally quite taken aback; "what?....I called......what kind of question is that ? "

She: " No, no...I've had you on my mind for a while....let me explain......I've been reading this book on Existentialism and Humanistic Psychology and their views on authenticity..........and to help process,  I've been having a continuous conversation with you, in my mind, over the last three days"

Me: "Wow....and how does that work? and I'm curious..... so what was my opinion on authenticity?"

She: "hmmmm......actually you just kept asking me questions....questions that helped me parse through for myself....I think I put you in a therapist seat, and thought of what you'd ask...or maybe you were there, through out of body consciousness"

I was blown.

Shree is a Shaman, and a Tasso practitioner, so I wouldn't be surprised if she could have actually swung something like that.

Shree, thanks pal. For the honesty with which you said it........and for putting me in that seat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment