Wednesday, January 9, 2019

The AMB Experience

Once we decided to go watch Mary Poppins, I told Dhruva I'd book in Prasads. His reaction was "why so far amma?"

I had no real reason, except maybe a subconscious one of popcorn being sensibly priced :)

I asked him to pick his choice, I'd book, I was open.....and imagine my surprise when ten minutes later he sends me ''can we go to AMB gachibowli amma ?". 

After my reaction of  "what?!? how is gachibowli nearer than prasads, kanna?", and Diksha's of "WTH ma, why we going to gachibowli for a movie?!? ", I still booked this theater I hadn't heard of until that moment.

And we went.

And was it fancy !


Inside the theater. That's almost the whole of it, just 5 rows. And this movie, there was a total of 6 people, including the 3 of us :)


Dhruva and Diksha well ensconced in their seats


Guess it does redefine movie watching. The seats, actually couches, are so comfortable and recline and stretch any direction..... and with my shawl, it was like how I'd cozy up at home to watch.....except watch large screen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment