Saturday, February 24, 2018

To Look Anew....

My latest obsession is this word game, 'word connect', a game where you make an x number of words out of a set of jumbled letters. As with any game, it's a progressive one, with levels of increasing difficulty, or maybe 'challenge' is the nicer word.

Vishakha, thanks for initiating me into it :)


While I whirled through the initial 300 levels (I did mention obsession right:), it's now reached a stage where I can't make the needed words at one go.

I've found something interesting. I can struggle for five minutes, ten minutes, even fifteen and not find the word. I'll shut down, and reopen a few hours later, and more often than not, this time round I'll get it. 

Old lesson I guess, but a lovely reiteration. 

Don't look through the same lens. Especially when you're trying to resolve an issue....it's critical that we get that other perspective, change vantage, clear lens. At times just space and time can give it to you, at times you may need to make a conscious effort to get in another perspective.

And this comes through so clearly even in something as simple as a word game.

To be able to look anew .....a pathway to being more fully there.

No comments:

Post a Comment