Monday, February 19, 2018

A Magical Moment

While it gave me a 'magic moment', the context is a bit awkward....... anyways, here goes:

Couple days back, I walk up to Diksha who's in the middle of something, stand to attention and say "deech, look up.....there's times when I look in the mirror, and feel that one side of my face is wider than the other... tell no"

She looks, and she's looking keenly at my face.  I start to laugh, and then to smile.... uncontrollably, the nervous kind. And she's just continuing to stare. And I'm like "wait, it's making me nervous, and you can't make out when I'm smiling"

She's like "Then it's okay no amma, you're anyways always smiling".

It was like magic, what it did to me inside.

Not because I believe I'm always smiling, no...... but because it was a space so worth touching. 

2 comments:

  1. Magical moments, indeed! it is upto us to realise the magic in these moments!
    And.. oh, yes... the mirror probably needs changing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....so beautifully said.

    And about the mirror needing change...feel a hug pal :)

    ReplyDelete