Sunday, February 18, 2018

A Curious Mind....

Sunday morning walk to my parents' place includes taking idli and wada for breakfast.

Coffee and chit chat done, I walk into the kitchen to find mom seriously straightening out the wada wrapper, oiled newspaper wrapping notwithstanding....and she's looking at it so keenly. She kept reading even as I stood there waiting, getting curiouser and curiouser.

And then she looks up with "do you know what saabudana is made from?"

I didn't.

And funnily enough I've also wondered about it in the past, just never got till knowing
Now I knew. This is what the paper had...even if you don't read telugu, just the pictures tell. And more than that, a reiteration of how 'learning happens just about anywhere'.


All it needs is a curious and open mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment