Thursday, February 22, 2018

Peacocks at KBR

It's such an exotic looking bird, that even if it's every morning, I can't but stand and gape. 

In fact yesterday the thought in my head, which I guess also inspired this post.......if you think God, it almost makes me wonder what kind of a mood he was in when he was working on the peacock. Like he not just used the colour palette in full, but used imagination to play around...and mix... and match and go fully overboard.

Like he was showing off just for me (the peacock I mean :)


Two peacocks amidst the early morning sunrays


The bare tree made such a lovely backdrop, or should I say foredrop


I could tell he was going to fly, and I waited to catch a picture in flight..... but it's like he just sat there figuring, and just after I started to walk he flew :)


A peahen by a little water pond


Peacocks on the rocks


Picture perfect profile


They're so used to walkers, they settle this close to the walking path


Five peacocks in one picture !


A feature that adds so much colour (pun fully intended) to the walk !

No comments:

Post a Comment