Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The Kittens Story Begins

It's exactly two weeks since our cat brought in her kittens, when cat decided for her...and for us, and today it looks like they're big enough to want to expand their world some more.


Day 1 - We'd settled them all into a box in the drawing room. Next day, early morning, I get my coffee ready, open my laptop, and settle into my favorite corner on the couch (and this is sacrosanct time for me, when I'm still only half human)...and yuck...I find I'm sitting on cat poop. Yep, on the couch.

And I went nuts....but Diksha helped with all the washing and cleaning, and I really liked her cool attitude of, 'when we let them in ma....we signed up for all of this'.

Thankfully, that was the worst....after that diksha got this brilliant idea to give up her bathroom to them and we shifted the box in. 

They've been super sweet since. And now, we're now getting into phase two....when the kittens want to get out of the box.

This is all they did for two weeks


But now look at them, and they've doubled in size




Diksha and Cat chilling 


That's her figuring out whether they're ready to get out or not


They're also up for adoption, in another week....do tell if there's someone out there who wants one, or two...or even three :)

No comments:

Post a Comment