Monday, August 1, 2016

Day bus to Hyd II

This was my second time on a day bus from B'lore to Hyd. A day bus.....almost twelve hours, awake and alone on the bus is a distinctive and discerning experience ( by choice of course, as an alternative can be a movie or sleep :). The solitude and beauty of the experience gives it a depth that seems to evoke yet another layer for introspection.

Half way through it occurred to me that I'd opted for a day bus the first time, and now again immediately after moving out of a significant work responsibility. Told me how we need to clear our own head space to even listen to ourselves. Yet again the realization that our deepest wants talk in whispers.......and how the needs and demands of daily life clamor attention that can override any of those whispers....and how it's also easy to hide under those, as listening to our own takes more....

Yes, my bus :)

Dark looming clouds, which made the journey that much more romantic and exciting.


A marigold field, adding a flash of orange in an otherwise green countryside


Picture perfect countryside


Was a lovely light drizzle


The wonderful green of fresh paddy


One of the many lakes on the way, with their monsoon fullness


Grazing sheep


River Tungabhadra Handri, that passes through Kurnool 


The High Court, after reaching Hyd. The auto guy saying 'hau' just gave my reaching Hyderabad the perfect touch......I knew I was home 

No comments:

Post a Comment