Saturday, August 1, 2015

Alien or What??

Back from the hospital, and I find myself in this total dream like state. Morning, I'm actually wondering which one's more real.

Was the hospital episode a dream? Is my present state a dream?

And just so I'm more grounded, I decide to water the garden, and I'm hosing this plant...... and this green head slowly lifts.....


                                                        You see him right?

                                                                Closer picture

Can you even imagine.

I'm like so freaked out, I hear myself going...'now, who the hell are you? shrek's cousin or something? and who wears kinky glasses like that?'

I actually did all of that. Now wouldn't you? Don't you think he's crazy fancy, and pretty extreme???

2 comments:

  1. Style is from nature. The great stylists observe nature and translate it to fashion. The colors,scheme,attitude,feel,texture all from nature. Cannot beat it down .

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, the beauty of nature.....it seems to never cease to surprise.

    ReplyDelete