Thursday, August 22, 2019

Winds of change

I'm sitting here with my laptop open....wanting to write, but no thoughts.

I look around for inspiration... nothing comes to mind. I look within, yet nothing.

Then I hear this rustle of leaves, gentle yet beckoning... enough to make me get up and walk on to the terrace.... and it's just so pretty. Even at 9 in the morning. It's like everything out there is dancing to the breeze........the peepal tree branches swaying, some leaves dropping off, the leaves in my pot swinging.

It made me want to expand and absorb, perhaps feeling the sway within. An immediate upping of mood and the thoughts pour in.

But then I'm thinking why even go to those thoughts, why not just capture the feel of the moment.




The moment in pictures too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment