Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Soooo Cute....

Diksha messaged me one recent evening to say "ma, I bought us something"

"what?"

"It's soooo cute"

"tell...tell"

"I think you'll love it"

"arre...tell no what"

"you've got to wait till I'm home ma"

and then she brought in this little thing......and she was right, I think it's the cutest thing to enter our house. And that's why it's getting on here :)



I focus on the plant and get them from wherever I can, but she's got some real cute plant holders, like this one.

We're both now into succulents, it's like our latest add on and I'd daresay, challenge. These tiny little plants, in tiny little pots. They're very fussy...... need just the right amount of water at just the right frequency. It's taken us a few losses, and a few months to figure how to care for them. 

These are some of the others


But must say, we've put heart and mind into it....and now we've learnt enough to even propagate them.

And in process, experiencing the joy of a shared passion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment