Friday, August 17, 2018

The Trio's Little Abode

Sounds like out of an Enid Blyton . And looks like too.... I'd say. 

At Hawaii, about a week after we reached was when the house was packed, all visitors overlap time, the center of the venn diagram kinds.....and kamlesh aunty rented this cute little Air B&B for Tejas, Jessa and Deech for a few days, a place that was a ten minute walk from home.


The drawing room, with Tejas caught unawares


The dining room with Jessa caught unawares


The backyard with Diksha caught unawares


I'm sure they weren't dancing, but that's some moment like that caught here


The rare moments I'd say "guys, picture please", I'd have this pose :)


See what I mean :)


Practical reasons apart, psychiatrist that aunty is, I suspect a deeper reason was to enable a bonding between the three. While Tejas and Diksha have spent a lot of kid time ( under 12) together, it's been ten years since they've met, and Diksha and Jessa were meeting for the first time.......and this worked so brilliantly well. They became the trio see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment