Thursday, August 9, 2018

Dhruva - A Clip From His Interview

A one minute excerpt from an interview of Dhruva's at CinemadaMare, Italy.

https://www.facebook.com/318447364929300/posts/1789175671189788/


The picture is a screenshot, as I didn't know how else to bring in the visual element .......had to get that smile in see :). To listen, use the green link above please.

A tip (for those like me who are not fb savvy) : If facebook asks you to log in or open an account, just click on 'not now' button at base.

@Girija... once again, thanks so so much for having sent me this clip..... especially so as I was still in Hawaii, and it enabled a nice connect into Dhruva's world, which I was kind of really far away from, plus I got to share it with so much of family there.

Also, was so much fun when I msgd Dhruva on how nicely he'd spoken, and he's like "how did you know amma?".

@Dhruva...kanna, what can I say....was a moment I was touched and proud to see how mature and confident your thoughts are...... the humility and passion sitting together.......and how articulately and meaningfully they all came through in that one minute.... I must have watched the clip atleast twenty times so far...and still counting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment