Sunday, July 3, 2016

Activation Energy

Everything takes Energy. And we often don't realize how critical a role focused energy plays in any project; be it a project at work, a study course, learning a musical instrument, looking after a cat, writing a blog, gardening, planning a trip......just about anything.

This is a really crisp representation of how it's that initial input of energy that gets anything, anything at all, going successfully. It's kind of chemistryish, but you can really apply it anywhere.

And I'm so piqued because I'd just gotten off a one hour coaching session which actually enabled me to put in the needed impetus and energy into a project that was beginning to weigh me down.  And then, within minutes I receive this link on my phone. It was like a perfect ratification of process, especially in terms of energy and orientation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment