Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Sujata's Work - Round 2

A visit to Hubli last week, so another round of Sujata's latest paintings:





I just fell for the horses, enough to want to buy the blue one, but stopping short only due to not finding the right wall space in my house :)



I thought the landscape had amazing color and also perspective 

The ones below are small paintings, little larger than A4 size I'd think





This last one of the woman walking up, was what an author had asked for his book cover, but it's still with Sujata, as he hasn't completed writing his book.

From last times post, one painting got sold, and that felt good. Offer's out again. Anyone want any, do let me know. 

@Sujata, once again.....the horses are simply stunning !! 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing another post for me, I am honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome... the blue horse speaks to me... so does the Buddha. ...@Sujatha... salute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done... am buying the blue horse if Sujatha will sell it to me....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure Vishakha ......its gives contentment to sell a painting to a person who really appreciates it, for each of my paintings are very close to my heart :).... Smitha I must say your blog is working out to be a good way to connect to people and also sell my works.

    ReplyDelete