Friday, October 30, 2015

A Browse

It's said that, when you have a question in your mind,  and open a book, anything you read could be a pointer to the answer you seek.

In this context, I opened 'Notes to Myself' by Hugh Prather, this morning, 

I want to support my friends, even in their mistakes. I must be clear, however, it is the friend and not the mistake I am supporting

Nice one......... for a true friend

In contrast, if I do not accept or support a mistake, would it mean that person is not a friend....that the mistake has become bigger than the friend? Guess that's what it's saying.

2 comments:

  1. If I accept, then in my opinion also, it is not a mistake. Hence it's the friend whom I support always who is bigger than the mistake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.....nice....lots of faith and empathy there for sure

    ReplyDelete