Friday, October 20, 2017

Your body can change your mind

This post seemed to more happen to me, than me making it happen.

Yesterday, Diwali night..I'm trying to watch this movie and there is so much cracker happening in my street that I'm missing dialogues....then I browse Ted and this talk shows up. I watch about 5 minutes and it doesn't really resonate, so I switch off.

This morning I'm reading a research article on gauging  people's emotions....it says what works is  'close your eyes and listen' and it has me intrigued, and surprise surprise, it references the very same Ted talk. That's when I'm like, ok...listen  through. 

Why telling you all this?  Well, if you want to catch it's essence, listen it through, and fyi, it's also the second most popular Ted Talk of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment