Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Upping The Music Ante

A seemingly innocuous entrant into the house.... and it's altered the energy at home, enough to make me write about it.

Sure I love my music, but it's always had it's space....... mostly in the car


And then, in came this little bluetooth speaker (little in only it's size...the volume it can create is no little), and suddenly there's more music in the house.....music in the garden, music in the shower, music in the balcony...... in fact in the kitchen, it can even evoke dancing  :)

I realized all over again how, not all good things in life come from a conscious want, and a decision. Some just happen, maybe from subconscious spaces ...at which times it's just about being open, discerning and receptive, and they're yours for the taking.

A quote from Sadhguru comes to mind:


Thanks Kiran...for the really thoughtful gift. You wanted twenty percent of the joy...I hope you're feeling lots of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment