Sunday, January 8, 2017

Careless Whispers

On Christmas, Diksha played me this song when she told me that George Michael had died. Guess it evoked such mixed feelings...the beauty of the song, the memories it brought up and the sadness of his death..it kind of numbed me for a bit.

            

Last night, I read a write up on him, and I sat till late listening to his numbers. Careless Whispers is just an all time favorite, and it's one that, on one long long ago night, had made me do something nuts...I'd gotten off the car and danced in the middle of the road (maybe some vodka added too :)

Rest in peace George Michael...... you were then, and you are now, yet a nice part of life.

2 comments:

  1. Musicians go
    Music stays
    Musicians are mortals
    Music is immortal
    Musicians live life
    Music makes us to live

    ReplyDelete