Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Why some of us don't have one true calling

An interesting TED Talk I chanced upon. And especially so for me, as I took the long path figuring it out.

It's weird how constancy and commitment are expected to go hand in hand. If you are interested in something....... if it's genuine, it has to be forever. If you love someone, if it's genuine, it has to last forever. Really ???

I spent a lot of my growing years being called scattered, unsure, fickle....... and later in life worse,.....escapist, self sabotaging and the like.

Today I know different. I know that until the learning and growth are happening it's massive fun, but when one reaches a plateau, it's time to move on.......I even have a fancy phrase for it.....the need to reinvent oneself every few years, as it's the best possible opportunity for learning and growth. Like being in start up phase forever.

And this is nice validation for sure, especially for those yet struggling with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment