Thursday, July 23, 2015

Out of One Bowl

Who would think........ One bowl of food, and you'd have 5 different kinds eat out of it ? When I got here from Hyd, I missed my huge terrace...rather, I used to miss the different kinds of birds I used to feed. But now, I don't just have birds, but all of these. How sweet is that.

                                                      That's Cat 2 that adopted us

                                                         This is one gutsy mouse :)

                 That's a super smart crow. He comes and demands
                         and he even manages to drink the milk.

These red vented bulbuls were a nice surprise

                                              The latest entrants :)

And there's a squirrel, but he's been way too quick for me to get a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment