Thursday, April 6, 2017

Bye Bye Bangalore

You go anywhere in Bangalore, and you cannot miss these pretty pink trees on the roads. They are right now in full bloom, and just so breathtakingly pretty. I saw this one when I stepped out of Parivarthan for the last time this morning, and I thought it was the perfect picture to capture my last post from Bangalore. 


And then I recalled a picture from a couple months back, also as I parked near Parivarthan......as it seemed an earnest experience of autumn 
                                      

An earlier picture from winter on one of my early morning walks
                                   

And this one house, again from my drive back from Parivarthan. I'd make it a point to slow down for a deeper look almost each day. I used to look in wonder even when it was all green, and last week it was in absolute full bloom....this stunning yellow. A 'full of summer' look it had felt like.
                                    

As tribute to my stay here, these pictures talk of the beautiful seasons spent here......

When I called my dad a few days back and told him that my date of final return to Hyd was fixed, he asked "won't you miss Bangalore?".  I did pause.......I have after all grown to love Bangalore, and I was like, "hmmm......I don't know.......there's so many cherished times and spaces in my stay here, and an overall brilliantly fulfilling experience.....so much so it's just a part of me now... so let's just say I'm taking that with me"

And for these deeply meaningful and wonderful three years.....years I cherish with almost awe and gratitude......thank you Bangalore !!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you can open a nice branch here, Bangalore requires people like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ram, don't know how I missed responding to this... it's such a touching and wonderful thing to have said. Thanks much :)

    ReplyDelete