Monday, October 7, 2019

'Time' is a function of Mind Space

This was like a nice 'aha moment'

And it came out of this seemingly opposing situation in my own current vantage.

How opposing?

Well, there's me sitting here feeling I have so much free time, and people around me saying "why are you taking on so many things"  "don't stress yourself out with so much" "how busy are you getting" "your plate is so full of so many different things".

I'm hearing so much of it, that it actually made me wonder if I'm missing something. But see, that's just how conditioning works. 

Yesterday I spent almost two hours playing this game on my laptop, and after one particularly difficult level that I won, I found myself literally prancing around....and I'm like "really? am I that busy"

And that's when the 'aha' happened.

When you have your mind sorted.....it's on a high....it's calm and at peace.....it's in good space, and you get to fill your day with a lot of stuff. And when it's stuff that matters to you, things you truly enjoy doing, even if it's work...... stuff which adds to fulfillment, it in turn keeps your mind on a high.......

and then......time seems to just expand 

No comments:

Post a Comment