Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The Final Day of the Isha Yoga Program

One participant said it really well "We keep receiving these forwards on what's app and emails saying 'Live in the moment' 'It's all about being positive' 'Smile and be happy'.....  now I know How"

I also love how Sadhguru exemplifies what he teaches....the energy and life he brings into each moment.

                                          The place I did the course

Snippets from today's session: 'it's about living life, experiencing life....in joy and exuberance; like being in love, doesn't matter what, where, with who......are you capable of feeling that...that zest for life.

He talks of being in that state of joyousness and bliss. Does not mean you don't experience the ups and downs of life. You do, you go into pain, experience it and come back. You go into grief, experience it and come back. If you are not in that state of consciousness you could get lost in the pain, or stay completely away from it. Live it, Live life....Be in Aware Consciousness'

He chose Buddha's teachings to explain some fundamental concepts....of Life, Karma, Mind, Subconscious, Collective Conscious and such.

He said 'there are a lot of enlightened beings, before Buddha and after Buddha, but it was Buddha who expressed it most logically and rationally, he marketed it well :). In fact Buddha and Patanjali, they have explained everything there is to explain. There is nothing new left for anyone to explain. I can search in the corners of my consciousness to find something new, and I'll find it's already been said by them. So let me use Buddha's explanation to help you understand'. (was like back to Vipassana)

Also, here are some reactions to the Shambavi Maha Mudra, that some of the participants volunteered to share:

"every sensation felt heightened, red seemed more red, sweet seemed more sweet, it was ecstatic"

"I felt like a high, like on psychedelics, and so high on energy that I actually went home and went for a run"

" Honestly, I didn't feel anything... not the first time, not the second....but I feel the need to continue doing it, I can feel the beginning of something fundamental changing within me"

" I felt like the rest of the world disappeared, and I expanded to fill the whole space"

"I felt like I moved out of myself and touched another space. And while I had to go home and right away go grocery shopping with my wife, I now feel that even when my life is messed up, I have another space to go to"

Also, about the course itself, a lot of people came up and said  it was a 'life changing' experience.

It is.....it is a wonderful course. You understand why he is a realized soul. And you do, because it does open up inner dimensions you didn't know existed, it can change your life's trajectory.

I'd say, do the course if you can........feel, and spread the love and joy that life is !!

No comments:

Post a Comment