Monday, April 4, 2016

Sujata's new Art Form

Sujata, whose Works of Art you've seen before, just launched her own cooking channel. Take a look.



Congratulations and Kudos Sujata Pawar !! I know what effort this has taken with just you and your cell phone, so the Congrats and Kudos are that much deeper.

Theekat poli is full on nostalgia to me....days and days of standing in your kitchen and watching you make it, all those thirty years back. Still looks as yummm....

And great to see you find another form of creative expression ! Good Luck pal !!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Smi for posting my video on your blog n for encouraging me and for making me so famous :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome share Smitha, to an awesome recipe! Thank you!

    One of my favorites too :) I often make this when in need of a quick lunch when the kids are hungry and I haven't planned anything well in advance. Also, frequently pack this for my daughter's lunch, and when she shares it with her friends they love it too! That takes me back to my old School days memories where I used to have it for lunch and share it with my friends :) I should say that this dish has quite some history and delicious memories attached to it like you have said :)
    I would also recommend this for a train or any other long journey along with some pickle on the side, lasts long and tastes good even when not hot!

    Trupti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Trupti ! wonderful to see you here, and I totally see why it took you back to school days :)
    And Sujata, famous I don't know...but encouragement for work like this...anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey. I'm also joining the 'tiket poli' fan club! Ever green snack. You know after seeing Sujju vedio I had to make some for myself as my mouth was watering!! Ha ha! Jokes apart my gora coleuges at work love it too!

    ReplyDelete