Friday, March 30, 2018

Rediscover The Day - 7 Years Ago

These are moments I also rediscover my love for Google.......how it can capture moments that have stories attached, and enable that one added nostalgic smile.


There's loads and loads of pictures on the phone, and for it to pick something just once in a few months....it's quite amazing how intuitive it is.

This was the 2011, ICC world cup that we'd watched at home, and it brought back how Google had created the mood for us, and on a spur of the moment decision, we'd just carried the mood home that day.

That's rest of the pictures it sent alongwith the collage. Lalitha and Hrishi (on the floor), Kiran, Tina, Preetha, Kiwi and me .


Lalitha having a moment with Kiwi


That's Google getting us into the mood. Here, me trying to control that smile, as he said 'don't move' :)


Raising the cheers to the win !


Closing the evening with Pizza and leftovers from the fridge...and I think Hrishi singing away :)


This gives me inspiration to enable the rediscover for this round table as well. Kiran, help !

2 comments:

  1. One of the main reasons fb has me hooked to posting pictures and Google to upload... the reminders! Lovely recall..

    ReplyDelete