Saturday, October 13, 2018

Bryan Adams.....For Real

One concert.....so many experiences

His songs have been part of life ever since I can remember, through the growing up years ...past tense, into present continuous. There's songs of his even on my current CD in the car.

To see him in person, the ambience, the volume, the energy......it's pulsating.... a mind body experience.

Each of his numbers took me on a different trip. 

Heaven,  I do it for you, Have you ever loved a woman, Please forgive me, Summer of 69, Run to you, Straight from the heart, Cloud number 9, Can't stop this thing we started, When you love someone, You belong to me, I'll always be right there....

So many....and what I also enjoyed is knowing almost every song he played.

Another experience was going with Diksha. In that mad number of people, though most times we weren't even hanging around together, it just seemed to have attracted a lot of attention.  We had random folks coming up to say different stuff...was very sweet.  Like an occasion for both of us to re-cherish what we have.

Some pictures from the event:

Any pictures of Bryan Adams had to be only from the screen, that's how far we were from the stage :)


The audience


Playing 'I'd die for you '


A random bunch of us who just gravitated together and hung out for over an hour after the show


Another screen picture


Michael, who insisted on this picture :)


A groupie from one of the others we met


Well, a selfie to close


Late night at home, diksha sends me this message saying "that was so much fun ma, we should surely do this again". 

Amen to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment