Monday, May 23, 2016

Hyderabad - A Weather Collage

When my mom, a couple weeks back, said they'd experienced a thunderstorm like never before....one that seems to have woken up the entire city at 3 in the morning, I was happy for them.....as in happy because they were otherwise in the wave of a typical 40 C plus summer. The norm for Hyderabad in May.

Not until Dhruva showed me a video today, did I realize just how extreme and how beautiful it was. And what's more, they've really had it extreme in more ways than one.

The thunderstorm one night, a hail storm a few days after, a brilliant double rainbow and then a crazy gale, two days back.  It all sounded so amazing..... I decided I'll atleast do a virtual experience :)



The gale from two days back



Then the beautifullest........ A double rainbow. Even from the terrace, dripping wet, Dhruva could catch only one of the rainbows and even that not completely. It was apparently a huge one.... a double rainbow.......crystal clear......horizon to horizon.

Must have been so so beautiful. Yay Hyderabad !!


No comments:

Post a Comment