Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Year Resolutions....A Fad? Not Cool?

The other day a friend asked me what my new year resolutions were. I initially ignored the question as I had none, and hadn't really thought about it. But she was persistent, and I was initially thinking, I’m in good space so I’ll be happy if I can continue to be where I am. But then, I guess it must have played on my mind. And I’m thinking, I’m the one who talks clarity and awareness and growth, and how it’s a continuing process,so let’s see if we can actually do a course check kind of thing. 
                                         
                                              

And I was glad, It gave me another opportunity to consciously step back and look at myself, and then you get to see what you’re doing well and what you can do better. And lo and behold, it brought in atleast two clear areas I wanted to work on, and three tbds (to be dones), and I was grateful. There’s always scope right? And it’s nice to bring it into focus. My suggestion….Try it…. Typically stay within three, and definitely don’t go beyond five.

If it helps, also be aware that the moment a want is articulated or even rearticulated, you’ll find the opportunities opening up. The rapidity with which they happen is unbelievable. Its about knowing and trusting the universe to show you that window, and then to you to take that opportunity. It’s again about sharpening your own radars to pick up those signs. Also, in itself an opportunity, the sharpening of your own antennae.

So thanks to you Amrutha, I’m on my way to achieving (at least trying to) stuff which was otherwise nebulous and may never have materialized. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment