Monday, December 22, 2014

My Non Known Facts

On demand......here's a list of ten of mine :)
  1. Bungee jumped off the Kawarau Bridge in New Zealand, inspite of the medic there saying it’s a risk after 2 ceasarians
  2. Strolled into a Tattoo place following three friends, just out of curiosity, and came out the only one with a large tattoo…..(and a bleeding arm and a song in the heart)
  3. Bought and owned two Buffaloes, called them Seetha and Geetha, they were so cute.... and knew them well enough to recognize and talk to them
  4. Hid under a bed for a full two hours because I was at a friends when I shouldn’t have been, and the father unexpectedly walked in……and the friend freaked out, so......my most whacky two hours, cos I’m paranoid about lizards and somewhere in between I needed to sneeze cos of all the dust. 
  5. Shaved my head over a bet; No, not because I lost the bet, but because a friend said girls can’t look beautiful bald and can't carry off bald. I was that nuts once :) 
  6. Was on TV the day color television launched in India ( 1982 Asiad – Small little bit..... Participated in the opening ceremony of the Asiad through a Banjara Dance troupe, and it was exciting as it was two months of living in tents outside Delhi) 
  7. Drove a tractor, and went through this horrible fear when I realized I couldn't stop it, and the damn thing was so powerful it could go over just about anything
  8. Being duck out on my big cricket match, most embarrassing moment cause it was at vpg and we had this big crowd cheering
  9. Drove with 4 Geese in the back seat of the car all the way from Charminar to JNIDB,  because when I asked why they had only one goose in jnidb, they said no one was ready to bring more
  10. Being invited to High Tea with the then Prime Minister, Rajiv Gandhi and an all expenses paid trip to Delhi for the grand event ( this was a Government initiative to get all the central university gold medalists in the country together at one time)......yeah, sometimes applied it right too .......... :)
Gosh, I sure as hell feel you now know so much more about me. See what I mean by awareness and insight ? Make this worthwhile for me, do it for yourselves at least, though of course I'd love for you to share too.

5 comments:

  1. My my. This is mountain full of insight. Would be difficult for ordinary mortals to match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have new found respect for you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys.....sure brings a smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow facts. Now I call upon all the passive readers to match her list by posting in comments their list of unknown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, I think your site might be having broser compaibility issues.

    When I look at your blog in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has
    some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

    Other then that, excellent blog!

    ReplyDelete