Saturday, April 18, 2015

A Perspective


A friend sent this to me a while ago., saying it reminded her of me. Guess I could tell why....... There's a lot of stuff in there that I do identify with and consciously try to live by...... keeping the exceptions also as a conscious choice.  Anyways, I thought it was well articulated too. I was like, well Meryl Streep is not just a great actress, she's so sorted as well.

Later I learnt that this was originally written by José Micard Teixeira, a Portuguese author, but a blogger put it on her blog as Meryl Streeps words, and it got controversial and stuff. Doesn't matter I guess. The quote is still powerful, and a pretty face only adds to it, huh ? Whatever, it's good stuff..

3 comments:

  1. The quote is.the thoughts of so many of usBut the actions of these thoughts are of.the.sane few.A cheers to these sane few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to that! and well said..... as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi to all, how iss everything, I think every oone is getyting moe from this web
    site, and your views are nice in support of new visitors.

    ReplyDelete