Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Clean Master

I've been fascinated by this App ever since I started using it.


And I started pretty early........ there's a story there. I got the Nexus from Google, my last gift from Google before I quit, and within the month I lost it ( totally my bad...I put it on the car boot when I was opening the gate, and then drove off). So obviously it fell off somewhere, and there was no searching even possible.

But because it was last gift from Google, and I was really attached to it for that reason, I decided I was not going to let go without a fight. I was determined to put in sincere effort, whatever to takes. I filed an FIR at the police station, and this, though they said they do not allow FIRs for phones, so that itself took like four trips and lots and lots of talking.

Then I went to the police station enough number of times to actually get them to spend time on the case. Not easy, because each time you go, you'll see these petty criminals types sitting around, and you'll get weird looks and all......and even the police guy will give this exasperated look, like...oh, you're back, kinds. :)

But end of story?  They actually traced it out.....they found it in Bangalore ( I lived in Hyderabad then). Faith in the police went from 6 to 10.

Reason I talk of this story in so much detail, is the take away. Another clear instance of, you really believe in something, ........put in all your efforts....... with sincere faith and energy.....there's a darn good chance it'll happen.

And I got back my phone. It had a lot of stuff on it, it was gone over three months you see, and had apparently been well used. While I did an FDR ( factory data reset), for good measure, I downloaded this Clean Junk App too.

And that's when the love story began. We have a wonderful spaced out relationship. It tells me when there's too much junk accumulated.......and then, it'll tell me what I should get rid off, and it'll also tell me what it thinks I would do good to get rid off. 

And as you can see, to date, it has cleaned 16.20 GB of junk. Now that's pretty close to the phones capacity of 20 GB. So, if my phone is now still working at as good as new, I think it's a lot of credit to clean master. How clogged up would it be with 16.20 GB of junk.

Junk accumulates everywhere.....on your phone, in your cupboards, in your house........ in your relationships....and even within you. 

What would enable a clean junk replica everywhere needed. While the cupboards and rooms are easy do's, for relationships and within, it's going to take a level of consciousness. 

I'd say, worth the thought and worth the effort.....

2 comments:

  1. Hope humans evolve a button to clean out bad emotions, stagnant rotting feelings so as to fill with positive productive thoughts and emtions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about thought and effort sweetheart...... How much automation would you want?? :)

    ReplyDelete