Friday, March 27, 2015

Simple Joys.....Huge Thanks

Guess it’s the pleasure from the unexpected.




These purple flowers…..these flowers are off a plant that’s growing on a small street abetting my garden. When I moved here I could see the flowers over the fence at a distance, and I so loved the purple that I scoured all possible nurseries to try and get the plant for the garden, but absolutely no luck there. 

So imagine my joy when I wake up one morning to see the flowers blooming way inside the garden. Well,  guess the creeper happened to grow right in through the last few months, and voila, its suddenly blooming in here. Talk about wanting something, and it happening all of its own. Sure brought in the smile....... the simple thrills and joys....and the thanks of course :)

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Hope you enjoy your summer with these flowers in full bloom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pavithra....our very own desi cherry blossom festival :)

    ReplyDelete