Sunday, November 2, 2014

The latest entrant.....meowww


Cute na…this is the latest entrant into life, a stray that's adopted us, and very imaginatively called CAT by diksha :)

I’m telling her, ‘diksha, not a nice name, its not something I can mush and cuddle’, and she’s like, ‘ma, he doesn’t even want to talk to you, leave alone cuddle, he just wants your chair for his space in the sun, and for you to fill his milk bowl when needed’. 

And she’s right….that’s all he wants. And that’s all I need to do I guess, give him his space and do those, at times boring, tasks of cleaning his bowl and saving raw milk for him, because apparently cats don’t as much relish boiled milk. And he’s happy. Sitting in my chair and staring at me with those huge, hypnotic, translucent eyes of his, and he’s happy staring at me as long as I’m willing to just stare back and not move to touch. A different connect.

I still love him, and will be happy if he eventually reaches space where he lets me in further, but even otherwise, I love having him come around.... in itself nice, and CAT he is :)

2 comments:

  1. CAT is haughty, beautiful and happy ( hope so ). Lucky you to have CAT that ignores frail human creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol....love the insinuations there !

    ReplyDelete