Thursday, February 11, 2016

Myriad Shades of Lalbagh

Renewed walking.....and renewed enthusiasm; each day of the last few mornings at Lalbagh has thrown up such different shades and moods, that I couldn't help but catch some of it on my phone. I so totally get why there are so many photograph buffs with their fancy DSLR's there.....



The lotuses are one of my favorites....they make you really understand the pretty pretty pink




A foggy morning




Another sunrise 
                              

So nice to see so many folks who bring food for the dogs....the birds, and squirrels and ducks 





And monkeys too. 

I fed the baby monkey and he took me so by surprise. He held my palm in both his hands and ate directly from the palm....it so freaked me out, because I could feel his teeth and my minds screaming saying 'monkeys are highly rabid'. He was supposed to use his hand you see, like in the picture, but when I gave......he chose otherwise 
                           

That's my Lalbagh friend...called him Ray....he was nice enough to get on the bench and pose for me


 Two squirrels in some crazy squeaky conversation


This ones a favorite pic


No comments:

Post a Comment