Sunday, June 28, 2015

Pancham Da

Yesterday was R D Burman's birthday, and I fully owe it to Fever 104 FM, my favorite radio station,  for making it a full on celebration. I almost didn't feel like getting off the car, and I did do longer drives to and back from work.

And the songs were all from those wonderful years, the years of discovery and growing up, with many of them having associations and memories which were so totally brought alive that it stole my day.....and wonderfully so

Here are ten from the ones I heard, pick the ones you like, and enjoy the listening :)

Pancham Da 

The list reads like this:

Yeh Shaam Mastaani
Bahon Mein Chale Aao
Roop Tera Mastaana
Churaliya Hai Tum Ne Jo Dil Ko
Humko Tho Yaara Teri Yaari
Raat Kali Ek Khwaab Mein Aayi
Bheeghi Bheeghi Raato Mein
Jaane Jaan Dhoondtaa Phir Raha
Tere Bina Zingadi Se
Meri Soni Meri Tamanna

2 comments:

  1. Wow each one a jewel. Excellent choice . It would be difficult to select from his songs. But very good list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it...... Hope you were able to listen too (the link should work).

    ReplyDelete