Sunday, May 31, 2015

Unravel Apparent Paradoxes

An aha moment !




We’re so stuck in pattern that we could sometimes miss brilliant moments by slotting them into existing mind patterns. We’re even capable of saying, 'too good to be true' and letting them go by unrecognized.

I had two such instances over the last few days.

One at Coorg: Mr Uthappa tells me, leave the geyser constantly on, there’s too much power cut.

The pattern of turning off switches is too ingrained plus I didn't see that much power cut, so I listened to myself. Result? A cold water shower the day I was leaving :)

The second one: There’s something I’ve been struggling with for a long long time, and had gotten so used to that I used my own, at times inefficient, workarounds. And, bingo, change happens in one startling moment, and then you find yourself so amazed, that it’s bordering on skepticism.

Give me a break…why don’t we have enough faith ?

I’m going to try it.... at a renewed level..….trust in the flow even through sneaky skepticism :)

No comments:

Post a Comment