Sunday, June 23, 2019

Dhruva's trip...... in glimpses

Dhruva's done with his one week in Netherlands, and has joined the Cinemadamare team near Rome.

When in Netherlands, the only time I got a message was, I think, when he was thinking aloud.

"It's rainy weather and I'm wondering if I should go cycling in the countryside near Delft, or do a day trip to Amsterdam...it's also more expensive...and....".

I gave him my perspective, and he disappeared. That's when I realized it was literally a thought process he'd shared :)

Next communication....six days later, only after he'd reached Rome, and was going to take a train to Pomezia (or thats what it sounded like), and had a four hour layover kinds.

I'm now all set for long term disappearance, as I remember what he'd said on his last trip "there's so much happening here every minute amma, that taking the time out to even msg seems an effort" :)

Thank god for Girija !!

Day 1 she sent me this saying 'his bus':


And a couple days later, this. Dhruva with Franco Rina, the brain behind Cinemadamare


An  today this....their whole group


During his wait at Rome, he also sent some pictures of his Netherlands visit.










Well, until I'm graced with some info or pictures.... whenever next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment