Thursday, March 7, 2019

Mount Abu - Street Side Shopping

While I pretty much detest shopping.......street side shopping, especially in Rajasthan......that's a whole different story.  

The ethnicity, the colour, the baandini sarees, the junk jewellery........all my kind of stuff. Even my mom's patient, yet consistent looks of disapproval didn't deter me :)

To share that experience:

Baandini sarees, one of my favourites.....


What a riot of colour.....you can barely see the shop keeper amidst all those pretty bags


I got my silver stuff here....deepak in full pose after a good sale


Mom waiting....she'd find some place to sit and patiently wait :)


Some interesting moments after and inbetween the shopping. This was one curious langoor exploring the trash can....looked almost like he's reading the label


Had to catch that dog on the cart


Our pit stop....garam garam chai


A cute kid sitting there as I drank my chai. It was also this moment when Diksha called to say "ma, I got into Deakin !!!!! ". It's not often that I hear that level of excitement in her voice...making it a moment to be captured :)


Mastaan singh who was happy to pose for me in full style


The rock formations there are so intriguing


Mom waiting again :)


Stuff I bought. Diksha's like, "don't they mostly look the same ma?" :)


Mom actually discovered a 'jain saatvic bhojanalaya' for our lunch....was an interesting eating experience


That was a satiating morning in all senses !

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting matters u are posting .. the way of interpret which you go ,I like the most..

    ReplyDelete