Wednesday, May 23, 2018

My Present

What my days..... and so my life, is about today:

  • People.....my inner circle...people beyond.....and me
  • Keep smiling...even while accepting and handling the curved balls life throws at you
  • Listen to your heart
  • Chewing the cud time, while still being curious and open to wonder and mystery and learning
  • Giving into moments of joy, and fun, and even silliness
  • Feel gratitude
  • Give attention and energy to everything I do, and if possible, every conversation I have
  • Ask Why
  • Take those difficult decisions
  • Find good things around you, and say it, be generous with those compliments
  • Stay aware... mindful, even through the difficult spaces, your growth is somewhere in there
  • Keep the bookshelf growing
  • Travel...let those horizons expand, be it through books, people, travel...
  • Add value wher'ever you can
  • Keep your surroundings not just clean, but pretty
  • Keep the energy and enthusiasm going
  • Feel the love in your heart and let it spread

Hoping to keep adding to the list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment