Monday, April 15, 2019

Back !!

What a feeling......

one that just gurgles and bubbles as it flows through you.

You know that emotion that washes over you when you step into home after a long time away.....or you go searching and step into your childhood home in a village from years bygone ......or you touch that tree that you planted as a sapling years ago.........you know the feeling right?

It's that feeling of being fully connected....not just with yourself, but with just about everything

I know this sounds exaggerated.....but if you allow yourself those feelings, they are the ones 'to die for'....or rather 'to live for' :)

Well, what was meant to be one line became many.....

Ever since I started to blog, which was about four plus years, I've never been away this long. What propelled me back are two links which Girija sent me this morning. 



they are both about book shops.... one in Pune and one in Bangalore..... years apart.......both feature pictures from this blog and what's wonderful is that they gave credit too..... and it was just so thrilling to see. The small big joys of life.

Girija, thanks.......

for having found them when you did .....I'll never cease to be amazed at how you chance upon these
for having sent them to me .....it made for a wonderful morning and more
for having enabled this reconnect........can't tell you how much it means to me

2 comments:

  1. Wow....Smitha.....I started to suffer from withdrawal symptoms without your posts . I am so glad I found those posts that showed you,your contribution to spawn more posts that benefits so many . Concentric circles of energy.Thanks ya. Otherwise I was planning to enroll myself in an de addiction centre for those missing their favorite blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww......if I was looking for more reason, guess I need look no further :)

    ReplyDelete